Sunday, November 1, 2009

The 10 towns with the highest rates of personal bankruptcy



Written by David Budworth
Posted by Stefanie Marty

Bankruptcy and recessions go together like fat cats and bankers - but a report out this week reveals that in some parts of the country this is more true than others.

People in coastal towns are particularly prone to declare themselves bust, according to research from Wilkins Kennedy, the accountant

Overall, the average rate of personal insolvencies in coastal towns was almost one third higher last year than the national average at 20.6 per 10,000 adults, compared with 15.7 across the country and 9.1 in London.

Click here to read more.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I was just going through your site "http://drboycebankruptcy.blogspot.com/" and I really found it interesting and informative. I am a content writer and I write articles on various topics of Finances. I really liked the way you have presented your site.

    I would request you to give me an opportunity to write an article on any financial topic as a “Guest Writer” for my personal finance blog. It would be great to be a part of reputed site like yours :)

    The article will be 100% original and will be published only on your site and I will not charge you a single penny for this.

    Please let me know if you agree on this.







    --
    Thanks & Regards
    Sophie Kinsella
    Facebook Profile:http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002095819547

    ReplyDelete